Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Read after taking your meal

I had a dream of that animal during my afternoon nap today. He was bed ridden for high fever.

... I went to the plant and wanted to go look at the lines. I ask the engineer for PPEs. Thought of first asking plant manager's permission to enter the lines. Knocked his door. Opened the door. There he was in bed! (?) He smiled, tried to get up, he had lost a lot of weight. His skin is flapping behind him as he tried to sit up. "Saya demam lah. Kena makan ubat. Ubat pun kena makan, ludah dulu kemudian telan balik." Uuggghh. Disgusting. Disgusting creature he is. ...

I woke up feeling very dizzy. Pulled myself together to go pick up Ilham from school.

3 comments:

Journalist said...

Eeww!
hahha mimpi ngeri!
=p

Anonymous said...

Tido tak baca Bismillah.... le tu..

Norazihan said...

hmp..hmp.. (deep throat laugh) :)