Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Angels & Demons - the sequel to The Da Vinci Code -

Advertlets is presenting a special screening of Angels & Demons (The sequel to the Da Vinci Code) for registered Advertlets bloggers. So I would like to get the two tickets they are giving away to the fast action blogger and watch the movie TWO days before the world premiere!! This post is my entry.

Another thing, I would also like to win a Sony Cyber-shot™ Skinny-T worth RM 1299, for best blog page with illuminati's from the movie. So please help me out and vote my blog for the grand winning prize. Just follow this post title link (click the title), at the contest post click comment and paste the following:

I vote this blog for the best blog page:



If you do that then I owe you one. When you need a similar favour just let me know - leave a comment here with link to your comment voting my page as earlier and I will return the favour. Tks.

Happy blogging!!

2 comments:

bluecollar said...

i've vote for your blog for the contest!!! please vote for mine too at

http://step-red-now.blogspot.com/2009/04/angels-demons-and-god-please-let-me-win.html


thanks! and gud luck! =)

Norazihan said...

just watched this on DVD lastnight... cool... just when u thought the story ends there's another twist ...